Advent Technologies is looking to hire a Production Manager in Kozani, Greece.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-listed (ADN) U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our team. As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for taking care of the production processes and our production personnel.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing production processes
- Planning a production schedule
- Making decisions about equipment use and maintenance
- Implementing improvements to the production process
- Estimating costs and preparing budgets
- Ensuring products meet quality standards
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of production personnel
- Preparing production reports
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Production Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and ERP software
- Knowledge of performance evaluation
- Understanding of safety regulations
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong decision-making skills
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding code: PM.
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture.