Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-listed (ADN) U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
If you want to be part of a very international company that develops and sells high-tech green energy solutions worldwide, then you might be our new colleague.
We are looking for a Sales Administrative Coordinator based in Aalborg to support our sale team for stationary fuel cells.
As a relatively new addition to the American multinational Advent Technologies Group (NASDAQ ticker: “ADN”), we are working to expand our business and workforce in Aalborg. Here we all work daily with many different tasks, projects, and colleagues, both in Aalborg and with our subsidiaries/sister companies in the Philippines, Germany, Greece and the parent company in the USA.
At Advent Technologies we develop, manufacture and supply methanol powered commercial fuel cell systems for industrial use. We are world leaders within our field and have a large development department that ensures that this is also the case in the future.
Do you enjoy a job with both big and small challenges, often fast paced where two working days are rarely identical, and do you like to work in a professional, informal, humorous, and highly international environment? If the answer is yes, then please read on!
You will be involved in many things during a workday, but primarily within sales and order management, ie. the following areas:
- Responsible for order entry, handling and invoicing through the ERP system (Navision), including export documentation, etc.
- Coordination of sales processes and procedures in relation to sales colleagues, as well as ensuring that these comply with Advent Group SOX procedures
- Administrator of our CRM system (Hubspot), including setting up and maintenance of the system itself and various reports on sales and order pipeline
There are several paths to this job, and there is no specific education that is a prerequisite. However, ideally we expect you to tick the boxes below:
- Several years of experience with customer contact, sales administration, export documentation and logistics
- You have a good understanding of business processes, and have experience in the interfaces to other departments, such as Operations/finance/logistics
- Fluent spoken / written English (with additional language skills an advantage)
- An experienced user of MS-Office (advantageous if knowledge of Hubspot and/or Navision – but if not, then we will teach you)
- You have an eye for structured work and details, and get things done
- Hard-working and getting things done with a high-quality meeting deadlines
- You’re not a “clock-watcher” and understand that periodically the job is busier than other times
- You thrive on working independently and having a lot on your plate
You are motivated by a broad work interface with customers and internally in the organization, where you will be at the center of all sales related tasks and have significant influence on the composition of your working day.
We expect you have a positive outlook on life with a sense of humor, and to be a team player who wants to solve tasks together with other colleagues, whether in sales, across the company and/or the rest of the Advent Group.
We offer a very competitive salary with additional employee benefits such as lunch scheme, active staff association, pension, private health insurance, etc.
This is a full-time position, but some flexibility can be agreed in terms of working hours/days as well as in the distribution of work done at Lyngvej 8, Aalborg and possibly a home office, if so desired.
Note that only a very limited amount of marketing tasks will occur in this position. It is mainly an administrative function and not a creative one.
If the above has piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your motivated application and personal resume. Our current colleague has accepted new challenges outside the Advent Group; thus we are therefore seeking a replacement as soon as possible. However, we will be willing to wait for the right candidate.
Should you have further inquiries about the job or Advent Technologies, then please contact Alan Kneisz, Vice President of Sales or Morten Hougaard Sørensen, Managing Director. Both can be reached on telephone: +45 88 80 70 40.
Application is done by clicking on this link where the official job posting is live (Sales Administrative Coordinator | Job ad | Jobindex).
Note: ANY manner of applying for this position NOT using the above link to Jobindex.dk will NOT be considered for this position.
If this is not the position for you, we still encourage you to visit https://www.advent.energy/careers-2/ for other opportunities.
For more information about Advent Technologies Group, please visit https://www.advent.energy/
For specific information about the activities of our Danish entity of the Advent Group, please visit https://serene.advent.energy/
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture.