Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-listed (ADN) U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems, and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
Advent Technologies is seeking a talented and ambitious Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our team in Athens, Greece. This role requires fluency in English and Greek, basic copywriting and social media skills, and a passion for market research and content creation. The candidate will also be responsible for providing support for events and managing paid social media ads.
- Attend and take minutes at marketing meetings, ensuring that all relevant information is captured and distributed in a timely manner
- Update work excels and ensure that marketing materials are well-organized
- Support social media efforts by creating and scheduling content and analyzing metrics to optimize performance
- Conduct market research and gather data and figures to support marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Develop and design marketing materials and contribute to the creation of newsletters and presentations
- Provide support for events
- Assist with the management of paid social media ads, including creating ad copy, selecting target audiences, and monitoring performance
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns that align with company goals
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and make recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (Prior experience in the energy sector will be appreciated)
- Exposure to a multinational environment will be considered as a plus
- Fluency in both English and Greek, both written and verbal
- Experience with social media management and content creation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with event planning and logistics coordination is a plus
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for marketing and communications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity by sending us your resume at email@example.com with the corresponding code: MCA-Athens240223.
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture. Join us in our mission to help the world decarbonize quickly.