Advent Technologies is looking to hire an HR Manager (Mid-level)
in Athens, Greece.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-listed (ADN) U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems, and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
- Supervising all HR activities, communications, reports, requests and documents created and received by the team
- Ensuring compliance to the labor law and stay on track with changing regulations
- Setting recruitment goals, create Job Descriptions and adverts
- Tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to create actionable recruitment goals that will drive the business forward
- Outlining regulations for compliance, safety and health
- Working with management team and accounting department to establish and create job grades, salary ranges, as well as benefits and expenses plans
- Working closely with the global team
- Bachelor degree in HRM or related certifications
- 3+ years of experience in HR department
- Experience in a global work environment
- Prior experience in the energy sector will be appreciated
- Strong computer skills
- Expert in labor laws set by governing authorities and organizations
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding code: HR-Athens170223
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture.