Advent Technologies is looking to hire a Personal Assistant in Athens, Greece.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-listed (ADN) U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems, and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who will work with senior staff to provide one-to-one support and offer administrative help.
- Working directly with the Executive Team, mainly with the CEO
- Help the executive team prepare for board meetings, internal and external meetings, arrange itineraries, book travel, and assist with community activities
- Assisting in planning and arranging events, including organizing catering
- Maintaining stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Processing expense reports
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings if needed
- You have at least 1-3 years of experience as an executive assistant
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, finance or similar
- Experience in a global work environment
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent use of the English language (verbal and written) is mandatory
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Flexibility and adaptability
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding code: PA0211-Athens
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture.