On July 7th, Advent successfully hosted its first virtual Investor Day!
During Investor Day’s proceedings, Advent Technologies’ C-suite executives and senior leadership discussed the Company’s most recent advancements in its fuel cell products and systems, hydrogen development projects, and business activities in markets across the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
Key speakers included:
- Dr. Vasilis Gregoriou, Chairman and CEO | Advent’s Path to Growth
- Dr. Emory De Castro, CTO | Technology
- Chris Kaskavelis, CMO | Business Development & Growth
- Dr. Nora Gourdoupi, SVP, Corporate Business Development | Green HiPo IPCEI Hydrogen Technology Project
- Naiem Hussain, CIO | Green HiPo Market Potential
- James Coffey, COO & General Counsel | Operations, Excellence & ESG
- Kevin Brackman, CFO | Financial Outlook and Growth Catalysts
The presentations covered, among other things, the following areas:
- The Company’s Green HiPo Project, with planned funding of €782.1 million over six years from the Greek State, aimed at producing HT-PEM fuel cells and electrolysers to decarbonize global power production via hydrogen
- R&D partnerships and collaborations with OEMs, the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Defense
- HT-PEM MEA innovations
- Advent’s commercial activities in global markets aimed at replacing existing power systems with hydrogen alternatives
In addition, Mr. Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, Hydrogen Europe’s CEO, also participated in the event. Following the conclusion of the Investor Day presentations, our leadership team opened the floor to a Q&A session.
The full webcast is now available on-demand.
Interested to learn more about how Advent aims to play a leading role in the hydrogen economy?