Advent Technologies is looking to hire a Production Technician in Patras/Greece
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a U.S. corporation that develops, manufactures, and assembles complete next-generation fuel cell systems, and the critical components for fuel cells in the renewable energy sector.
Our mission is to advance the development and manufacturing of advanced materials, components, and next-generation fuel cell technology to unlock the hydrogen economy. Advent is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in California, Greece, Denmark, Germany, and the Philippines.
We are looking for a Production Technician for our offices in Patras who will be involved in numerous aspects of company’s production and product development.
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
- Build packaging for finished products
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures
- IEK / Technical School (University degree in a relevant field is considered as a plus)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience ideally in R&D or production / manufacturing environments
- Able to cope with change and working under ambiguous circumstances
- Proven ability to work independently and in experienced teams under pressure
- Accuracy and detailed orientation
- Sense of responsibility
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for producing quality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Collaborative, transparent, and team-oriented culture
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive salary
If you share this mentality, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding code: PT-P/GR
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture. Our vision is to accelerate green electrification. Diversity drives innovation. We seek to build a green and inclusive world.