Advent Technologies is looking to hire a Summer Co-Op Chemistry Intern in Boston, Massachusetts.
We are looking for a Summer Co-Op Chemistry Intern that will assist the Anion-Exchange Membrane Electrolysis team in the identification and characterization of new materials for green hydrogen production to power next-generation fuel cell technologies.
- Catalyst preparation and quality assurance
- Electrode preparation and single-cell testing
- Aid in setting up water electrolysis stations in Advent’s new facility in Hood Park
- At least two years of college-level practical chemistry classes
- A familiarity with the basic concepts of electrochemistry and their associated laboratory techniques is desired but not required
The intern/co-op will gain experience in:
- Inorganic synthesis
- Electrochemical analytical techniques
- Electron microscopy
- X-ray diffraction
- Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
What we offer:
- Collaborative, transparent, and team-oriented culture
- Excellent working environment
If you share this mentality, please send us your bio at email@example.com with the corresponding code: Summer Co-Op Chemistry Intern
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture. Our vision is to accelerate green electrification. Diversity drives innovation. We seek to build a green and inclusive world.