At Advent, we believe that the world can decarbonize faster.
Join us to make it happen!
Work with us to build the engines of the future that will replace combustion engines and diesel generators.
We are developing the next generation of hydrogen-powered fuel cells. We are a truly international global company, public in Nasdaq (ADN) with passionate people in Silicon Valley, Boston, Denmark, Germany, Greece, and Asia, committed to changing the world for the better. Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Office organization, invoicing and archiving of documents/vouchers
- Support and cooperation with the company’s accounting department
- Oral and written communication with domestic and foreign suppliers
- Order of intangible assets and registration of order in the Software system
- Warehouse computerization and inventory control
- Communication with the warehouse and transport companies for the proper processing of orders and imports of raw materials
- Coordination of the warehouse with the production and sales departments
- Checking the account balance with suppliers
- Knowledge of the Navision Program is desirable
The suitable candidate for the position of Operations and Logistics Assistant should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience in a corresponding position in an organized environment is desirable
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of English
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM programs will be appreciated
- Organizational skills, sense of initiative and speed
- Ability to solve problems
If you share this mentality, please send us a bio at email@example.com with the corresponding code: OLA_Patras
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries, Advent Technologies Inc., Advent Technologies S.A., and UltraCell, LLC are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Advent, we believe what makes people unique is what makes them great. We strive to build a diverse and inclusive culture. Our vision is to accelerate green electrification. Diversity drives innovation. We seek to build a green and inclusive world.