At Advent, we believe that the world can decarbonize faster.
Join us to make it happen!
Work with us to build the engines of the future that will replace combustion engines and diesel generators.
We are developing the next generation of hydrogen-powered fuel cells. We are a truly international global company, public in Nasdaq (ADN) with passionate people in Silicon Valley, Boston, Denmark, Germany, Greece, and Asia, committed to changing the world for the better. Now!
The candidate will:
1) assess/develop projects and programs from EU and National funded Initiatives
2) manage/work on the implementation/delivery of such funded projects.
Job assessment is on development, as well as on implementation phase.
During the development phase he/she works on the proposal preparation, collaborate with different specialty teams within Advent, lead relative activities and co-ordinate the consortium for the proper and in-time submission of proposal to the relevant program agency, whilst when on the implementation phase he/she works on preparing & reviewing of work packages, up to the physical and financial/Admin management of the project.
- Assisting in the preparation, submission, and implementation of projects in the context of EC programmes (HORIZON2020, IPCEI, GREEN DEAL, Recovery Fund etc.) and other European Initiatives
- Post Graduate degree in Engineering/Science, or Economics from an accredited institution
- Excellent English and Greek speaking and writing skills (reporting, drafting proposals)
- 3 years of experience in similar position (EU funded Initiatives) with proven track record in EU programmes/projects
Professional Skills and Assets:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of EC programmes
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of EU Regional & Environmental Policy
- Solid practical experience in energy & renewable technologies
- Knowledge of another EU language (preferably German or French)
- Advanced computer literacy
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, ability to plan, coordinate and implement the tasks
- Drive, determination and the ability to take personal responsibility for delivery of high quality results meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you share this mentality, please send us a bio at email@example.com with the corresponding code: FPA_Athens
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries, Advent Technologies Inc., Advent Technologies S.A., and UltraCell, LLC are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.