Advent Technologies is building the future in green energy and seeks experienced engineers with background in developing new manufacturing processes, developing the automation and robotics systems to bring these processes to life, and having the scientific acumen to accurately characterize the results and drive new process technology innovation across the company. Multiple positions are anticipated across a range of educational backgrounds, and ideal candidates will have a breadth of interdisciplinary skills including:
- Expert skills in conceiving new automation system architectures
- Expert 3D CAD proficiency, preferably in Solidworks, demonstrated by a rich portfolio of past accomplishments
- Experience applying Finite Element Analysis to support system and process design
- Experience integrating advanced process technologies including laser processing, ultrasonics, surface treatments and dispensing, coating, and web handling
- Experience programming PLC’s and Robot systems
- Experience setting up and programming vision-based inspection systems
- Solid hand-on prototyping skills
- Experience operating 3D printers and capacity to recommend specific technologies based on the application
- Solid understanding of electrical theory and instrumentation use
- Experience designing, documenting, and building industrial control panels and cable assemblies
- Experience integrating a wide range of sensors including pressure, flow, proximity, and precision gauging
- Familiarity with compressed gas handling, plumbing, and leak checking is helpful
- Understanding of and capacity to operate safely in a multidisciplinary development lab environment, including understanding of basic chemical and electrical safety protocols
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience planning and conducting Design of Experiments
- Ability to communicate clearly with a multidisciplinary team is critical
If you have considerable experience with several of these competencies, please share a resume that highlights your experience. Advent is growing rapidly and has a start-up culture where high performing employees will enjoy great success. A positive can-do attitude is necessary to thrive in this fast-paced innovation-driven environment, and you must be able to interact with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, chemists, material scientists, and business leaders to positively impact the future of green energy for a brighter tomorrow.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- If you are out of state, you must be willing to self-relocate
Advent Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified contributors without regard for race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For consideration, please forward a resume to email@example.com reference FCARMeng/USA in the subject line of the e-mail.
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries, Advent Technologies Inc., Advent Technologies S.A., and UltraCell, LLC are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.